One of the well known 4 burner gas grill that you would like to give a try to for your next B-B-Q is the Advantage Series™ 4 Burner Gas Grill. Even though it is priced over $200 it can be a good investment for the features it provides.
Features of Advantage Series™ 4 Burner Gas Grill
* The Advantage Series™ 4 Burner Gas Grill has a Gear Trax™ accessory which allows you to add any of your tool hooks to the grill’s side shelves. This helps you as you can have everything you need close by when you are grilling.
* It has an automatic electronic Igniter which can light up the grill with one easy push of a button.
* Its side burner can be used well for warming up sauces or preparing a side dish to go as accompaniment with your grill. If you don’t need it, you can even put the lid down and use that space as an additional space for working.
* This grill provides you 5 years of warranty. You get 2 years of warranty on the firebox, lid and 1 year warranty for all other parts.
* Its grease tray is excellent as it takes in all the grease and it is easy to clean as well.
* When you open the grill lid, the Swing-A-Way Warming Rack of this grill can swing back and give you easy access to your cooking items on the cooking grates.
* The Lid-Mounted Temperature Gauge tracks the pre-heat status and monitors the inside temperature of your grill.
* It also has two of its wheels with locking casters which makes it easy to move and you can also lock them in place where and when you need.
The other one on the list is the Camp Chef Smoker which can give you a delicious smoked flavor into your meats with its Vault 24”. You can use it for ribs, turkey or even for baked pies. Here are the features of one of its products:
Features of Camp Chef Smoker 24″ Smoke Vault Extra Large with Stainless Door and Adjustable Shelves (SMV24)
* You get to control the internal temperatures with its fully adjustable heat-control dials, three damper valves, and a door thermometer.
* Cooking temperatures can vary from 160° F to 400° F. The heavy-gauge steel wood chip tray and water pan create smoke and keep your meats moist.
* You will also get a list of cooking tips, ideas and recipes included with this smoker to learn how to cook if you are new to grilling.
* You can use the Smoke Vault to lock in your favorite flavors.
If you are one of those who needs quick grill, then you should probably go for the char broil infrared grill. One of the products that come in to this category is the Char-Broil Performance TRU Infrared 450 3-Burner Cart Gas Grill. Here are some its features.
Features of Char-Broil Performance TRU Infrared 450 3-Burner Cart Gas Grill
* This grill has 3 tube burners so it is a good mid-sized grill
* The food can heat up faster, hotter and evenly with less grill flare-ups and juicier food.
* It has 450 square inches of primary cooking space over the porcelain-coated grates along with 150 square inch porcelain-coated swing-a-way rack if you wish to warm your food
* It has the Surefire Electronic ignition system which offers a reliable spark at every burner
* It also has a 10,000 BTU side burner
But if you are looking for a specific grill to cook your meat, you can also go for Weber natural gas grill for ribs.